Radiating Love & Care
It is time for us all to radiate out love & care to everyone around us. As lockdown starts to ease in many countries, it is undeniable that many others are still struggling with face masks or finding it difficult to maintain social distancing. Doctors and nurses are overwhelmed and exhausted in some countries, and stress levels are still running high. Let us all come together to help lift the spirit by radiating love, care and compassion all around us.
Research shows when people are really putting out love and compassionate care it benefits their own health and the health of others. In 23 published studies on distance healing, 57% showed statistically significant positive psychological and biological changes associated with improved health, including lowering blood pressure, reducing stress and anxiety, boosting the immune response, enhancing hormonal balance and promoting positive mood states.
More and more people are waking up to the power of love and care as the solution to our personal and societal challenges. Wherever you go, radiate love and care to people and environments – be it home, workplace, stores, while in nature, etc. Doing this as often as you can for a week or more, strengthens your personal resilience and stability. It only takes a little practice to remember to radiate love and care, but it’s way worth the time spent.
Now is the time for us to bring it to the street and practice more love and kindness in our interactions and reap the practical and proven benefits.
Care Focus - Taking care of Yourself and Each Other
- Take a minute or two to breathe in the feeling of genuine appreciation for someone or something you care about. This helps to activate heart feelings, which increases the effectiveness of the Care Focus intention.
- Feel your heart connecting with others across the planet who are sending love and care to help reduce the collective stress and raise the heart vibration of humanity.
- While radiating love and care, see people increasingly treating each other with more compassion, kindness and cooperation, and taking safety precautions for themselves and others.
- Now let’s send sincere appreciation, love and compassion to workers, caregivers, and all those helping others through this pandemic. Also send compassionate care and heart warmth to the thousands of people who have lost loved ones through these times.
- Let’s close by sending our compassionate care to people suffering from the pandemic and the many other societal and global challenges. Ask your heart to direct some of the energy from the Care Focus to any of the challenges or issues that you care about that are close to your heart.